At the appointed time, the accountant at the property. The inspection on site takes an average of 1 to 1.5 hours to complete. The further development of the reporting is done in our Office. We advise you to be present during the inspection. The Inspector then gives you already an oral explanation, architectural tips and you can already ask questions during the inspection.
– Foundation *
– Crawl space (if accessible) and floors;
– Drainage, ventilation, piping in crawl space (limited);
– State of the facades, roof, chimneys, window frames and gutters (Foundation);
– Moisture measurements resounding and rising damp.
– State and condition of roof, roofing, roof, gutters, zinc and chimneys.
– State and condition of roof, roofing, roof sheathing, story floors, construction-construction walls and plafondsgoten, zinc and chimneys.;
– A Visual inspection of the installations (Please note: no certification);
– Determination of the presence of lead pipes and risk carbon monoxide;
– Fire safety and asbestos suspected.
Please note: that A construction inspection is not an asbestos inventory! Of course though having regard to asbestos during the inspection.